Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Day with the Kerchie's

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but these photos were taken on Maddox's trip to the zoo with the Kerchie's over a month ago. I would have posted them sooner, but I've been a little busy with my ballroom dancing lessons and learning to speak Russian. And writing my first concerto. And my appointment on Obama's cabinet. (Hey...my blog, my story.)

Anyway, now that I finally have a break from vaccinating impoverished children in Uganda, I can find the time to sit down and post these pictures. I'm not sure when I'll have time to post again before my mission trip to Antarctica.
Mad spent a day at the Santa Ana Zoo with Mark, Alicia, Erin and Renee. I can't remember what Jeff and I were doing, but it probably involved something important. Because, as the previous paragraph attests, my life is of earth-shattering importance. Amen.


I'm pretty sure this is when Maddox tried to feed the elephant his robot toy.
Whoa. Those guys are bigger up close.
Here's Little Man shooting some poor, unsuspecting animal with his robot toy. He shoots everything with everything. Another time he decided that his half-eaten cracker looked like a weapon, so he shot us all with that. I'm already shopping around for a good therapist.



Archaeologists found this giant dinosaur egg in South America about 50 years ago. Either that or it's plastic.

No comments: