Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Meet Fishy

I am proud to introduce the newest member of the Kreil family ... Fishy!

Our friend Tracy threw an "undersea" themed party for her son, Gibson's second birthday. The party favors were real live beta fish! (She throws much cooler parties than I do! I think I should have t-shirts printed that say, "I went to Maddox's birthday and all I got were these lousy pancakes.")

Anyway, Fishy and I have become fast friends, which is saying a lot because I don't like fish. I had an unfortunate fish chasing incident while snorkeling in Maui, and my relationship with fish has been questionable at best ever since.

But I have decided to give Fishy a fair shake and not hold him responsible for his fish-friend's behavior all those years ago. However, let the record show that if Fishy ever gets excited and jumps out of his little bowl, he will stay right where he landed and die, because I will not be touching him.

For now, we welcome little Fishy's arrival. Maddox loves feeding him and watching him swim around, so I guess that's enough to get little Fishy on my good side.

No comments: