Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hey! Look What I Found!

It is a common occurrence in our house for me to "lose" my shoes. This involves a frantic barefoot search around the house that takes place about 2.7 seconds before we are supposed to walk out the door. Once I have searched the dishwasher and the trash can, and I am already scolding Sophie and Clubber for eating my shoes, it dawns on me to look one last place. Lo and behold, Jeff has carelessly and recklessly put them away in the closet. How am I supposed to find things if they are always hiding where they belong?

Up until recently, I thought we had misplaced the pictures from our trip to Buellton last month. I was really bummed because I knew we had gotten some cute shots of Mad with Grandma and Grandpa. After looking in the dishwasher for the missing digital prints, I decided to look in the July, 2009 folder on the computer. They're always in the last place you look.



The fam picking blueberries.
Maddox showing Grandma all three berries that actually ended up in his bucket.
A little sugar for the grandparents...
The Kreil's, the Kreil's, and the Snook's out for Grandma's birthday breakfast.

Pismo Beach

No comments: