Thursday, November 12, 2009

Buzz, Take 2

Considering Thanksgiving is two weeks from today, I guess it's about time I posted the rest of our Halloween pictures. I'm nothing if not efficient.

Maddox was Buzz Lightyear. Again. Becky called me from the Goodwill store to tell me that they had a Buzz costume and a Woody costume for $10 each. So, it was time to ask the Man. The conversation went something like this:

Mommy: "Mad, do you want to be Buzz for Halloween? Or do you want to be WOODY?! You like Sheriff Woody!!"

Maddox: "I want to be Buzz."

Mommy: "But you were Buzz last year. Don't you want to be Woody? He wears a cool hat and has a holster! You should be WOODY! There's a snake in my boot!"

Maddox: "I want to be Buzz."

Now, I'm not one to be a buzzkill (you should know that I'm proud of myself for that pun), so I got him the costume. It may be a cheap, used costume from Goodwill, but at least it's not hand-me-down pajamas this year!





Next year we'll plan on being something else. Maybe.

2 comments:

Momma said...

Jen,
Don't count on a new costume for next year. I think that it is going to be Buzz for a long while!

Marrs Family said...

when you plan on something else for halloween next year, we'll gladly take the costume off your hands. it's pretty cute!