Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Top 10 Reasons I Love My Husband

The first three are all body parts, so I'll skip down. (Bonus points if you caught that movie reference! You didn't know we were keeping score, did you?)

4. He works two jobs and drives hundreds of miles every week so I can stay at home and watch soap operas.

5. He makes the bed every morning.

6. He gets up and goes to the gym VERY EARLY in the morning so that he can be home to have breakfast with Maddox.

7. He cracks me up. 'Nuff said.

8. For Mother's Day, he is getting me a massage at the day spa. He doesn't know it yet, but he'll be happy when he finds out. He's very generous.

9. He looks tough, but he's putty in the hands of a certain brown-eyed two-year-old.

10. He's way out of my league. But for some reason, he thinks he's not.

3 comments:

The Leslie Clan said...

Awww! How sweet! (Great idea, Jen! I should have thought of that first!)

Momma said...

Amazing tribute to your wonderful husband. He is so blessed!

The Doerr Four said...

That is so sweet. I think that you have a keeper. You make a great team!