Friday, September 12, 2008

What's Not To Love?

Ever had an experience like this? Today I was looking through pictures of the Hoggard's visit and other pictures of my wonderful husband and son, and it just hit me... what's not to love?! I'm such a lucky girl.


Birdie slept in this very same bag at this very same water park. Oh how time flies!




Look at that concentration. I take family volleyball very seriously.

This is what happens when you ask Maddox, "where's the goat's ear?"

"Sorry I pulled your ear, Mr. Goat. Here's a kiss to make up for it."




Abby's post-ear piercing photo.

The grown-ups had a date night at Dave and Buster's while Aunt Alicia babysat. At one point, Mandy and I lost the hubbies, but we figured we would just look at all the alien shooting video games until we found them. That did the trick.

1 comment:

The Doerr Four said...

I often look around and think that very same thing. You do have a lot to love. You are lucky to have a wonderful family.