Monday, November 3, 2008

X-Men

Every Monday and Thursday, I get to babysit Jaxon Young while Becky is at work. Maddox and Jaxon have so much fun playing together, and they get along so well! Here are some fun photos of the two little rug rats playing.

(By the way, I used to be able to upload my pictures so that they were in some kind of order that made sense. This worked for me, even though it took some time and planning, and I was able to resist the urge to use one of those slideshow effects. Blogger used to be my friend. But, lately Blogger has decided that it doesn't care what order I ask for, it is going to order the pictures however it sees fit. If it were human, I could reason with it. But it's a computer system and it is smarter than I. I just can't figure out how to argue with Blogger. So, you get to enjoy photos the way Blogger wants you to.)
The little men watching a movie after nap time.




I have no explanation for this. I was doing the dishes, and the boys arranged their chairs and sat in front of the open door. Apparently there was some kind of show going on outside. They reminded me of two old men sitting on a front porch sipping iced tea. From sippy cups.

These boys don't get a free ride; they have to work for their keep.

1 comment:

The Doerr Four said...

I love that you put them to work. Start them young. :-) Looks like they have a great time together.