Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hotter Than Satan's Armpit

It's been a tad warm around here, to say the least. With temperatures in the 90's, we've been staying cool by playing in the water and eating popsicles!

This is a picture of Maddox climbing the new attic access ladder that Ted and Jeff installed. (I didn't take this picture. I was out of the house. I'm choosing to live in my happy little world and assume that Mad was 100% safe while climbing up to the ceiling.) Take a close look because that could easily be a picture of a toddler Jeff! Except he would be wearing something from the 70's.This has to be the only sport combining rollerskates and Star Wars blasters. This Roller Jedi's mommy makes him wear a helmet. I'm sure the other Jedi's made fun of him, but too bad.

Maddox and his friend, Parker after swim lessons.



No comments: