Friday, October 16, 2009

Pre-Wedding Entertainment

I realize these posts are all out of order, but Maddox will be up from his nap any minute, so I just don't have time to care! I promise we will culminate with the big wedding day!!

The weekend of wedding festivities also included a day at the beach. Lucky for us, a pod of dolphins decided to come celebrate with us as well, so we got to swim with them! It's the only time I've ever seen dolphins so close to shore and it was very cool.

The happy bride with her adorable flower girls.
My sweet cousin Kelsey and me. The poor southern folks from Kentucky just couldn't handle our cold California beaches. Admittedly, they are a little cold, even for those of us who are used to it.
Back at home, Evan got to spend some quality time with Mammaw.
And Maddox entertained Aunt Teri with his creativity. Hilarity ensued.
More to come...

No comments: